Struggling to keep up-to-date with all the news as it affects your job? We do the trawling for you to bring you the past month’s news in one handy monthly digest. Just those issues that affect your job – in one informative read.
Here is your free copy:
- What are the key issues when dealing with catch-up concerns, the remote learning threat, workload issues, and safety matters?
- How exactly has the pandemic affected pupils’ mental health, and what action can you as curriculum leader take to help support students?
- What is going on with the exam plans for next year – and are they workable?
- Are you aware of the extent to which teachers’ perceptions and racism in schools are holding black pupils back – what can be done about this?
- Are schools taking notice of T-levels, and what is the future for post-16 provision?
- Did you know the Ofsted chief believes fake news is the key problem for schools – what else did she report back from the autumn inspection visits?