Who we are
This website is owned and operated by Inspiration in Education, referred to as ‘IE’ or ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ throughout these terms and conditions of use (the ’Terms’). The registered office of Inspiration in Education is Whiteladies Road Business Centre, 12 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1PD.
Data protection principles
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). GDPR states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- accurate and kept up to date
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- kept securely.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform that contract. In that case, we may have to stop providing a service to you. If so, we will notify you of this at the time. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
Information we hold about you and why
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may process the personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses, IP address, for appropriate lawful bases as follows:
- provision of services
- the completion of a contract to purchase eBooks or subscriptions via our website ieleadandlearn.com
- provision of marketing further information.
We may need to use some information about you to:
- sell products to you
- deliver services to you and manage how we provide these
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
- send you information which we think might be of interest to you if you have agreed to this
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- market our related products and services to you, where you have given your consent for us to do so
- help with research and planning of new services
- help investigate any worries or complaints you have about your services and to answer your questions and enquiries
- pass on to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested.
Data collected for marketing purposes is stored using Mailchimp. Mailchimp has its own privacy policies protecting your data. If you have a specific question about Mailchimp’s collection, use, storage, disclosure and protection of information, please review Mailchimp’s https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
Links to other websites
Changes to our privacy statement
From time to time we may make changes to this privacy statement. Any changes will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this privacy statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled or wish to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you please contact our Data Protection Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: Data Protection Office, Inspiration in Education, Whiteladies Road Business Centre, 12 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1PD. For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues or if you would like to make a complaint if you think we have done something wrong with the data we hold about you, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Alternatively, visit www.ico.org.uk or email email@example.com