- Do you know how best to identify and then provide for the most able?
- Are you making effective use of the pupil premium to improve attainment of students from disadvantaged backgrounds?
- Are you securing effective provision for pupils with special educational needs (SEN)?
- Are you doing all you can to tackle underachievement?
- Have you got the right policies in place to help secure quality T&L for students with varying needs?
This issue of Lead&Learn aims to help you better provide for the individual needs of students across your school so that all are given full opportunity to achieve their potential.
To be the first to get news of the publication date of this new Lead&Learn guide, sign up here. As a member of our mailing list, you will also be emailed details of new offers, and updates on news stories that affect your agenda. You can unsubscribe at any point.