- Are all your staff skilled at planning T&L experiences that engage and excite learners?
- Do they know how to plan T&L activities that ensure deep learning takes place?
- Are all staff confident and competent at working with their pupils as learning partners?
- Do they plan effective use of teaching assistants to make the most of this invaluable resource in all lessons?
- Does your homework secure effective use of this powerful learning tool?
This issue of Lead&Learn will offer you strategies and advice you can use to help ensure quality T&L is being planned for well in departments across your school so that all pupils continue to progress in their learning journey.
To be the first to get news of the publication date of this new Lead&Learn guide, sign up here. As a member of our mailing list, you will also be emailed details of new offers, and updates on news stories that affect your agenda. You can unsubscribe at any point.